Thursday, July 29, 2010

First Day of School!

Payton and Owen started school on Wed! I know... it is July... crazy, we are on a modified year round schedule. They get two week off in October, 2 weeks off in Dec. and 2 weeks off in March!

Payton is in that really fun... fake smile phase! Don't you love it!





cute backpack!


Payton and Owen ready to go!










Payton has lot's of friends at school! Here is her and Halle. They are not in the same class, but they get to see each other at recess!


On the playground!


Her teacher Mrs. Hilland!
Payton is in a K-1 combo class since she is older.
She missed the cutoff for AZ by two weeks!
Payton with Brooke and Bridget!




Payton and Riggs
In class, her friend Brody sits by her!
I took a picture of the classroom as I left! And I didn't even shed a tear! It helps she is only half day! 8:10-11:00 isn't very long! She seems to really like it. Today was her second day and she came in my room at 6am ready to go again!


Now for Owen's second year at Little Coyotes Preschool. He has his same teacher, Miss Amy, so this year was easy! When I picked him up his teacher said he is a pro and knows exactly what to do!


Hanging up his backpack by his name!


When he comes in, his teacher always has something to do at the tables, today if was puzzles!




By the time I got home, I really only had about an hour and a half before I had to pick up Payton and then Owen right after. Not a whole lot of time to myself, but it was still nice!
















No comments:

Post a Comment