Thursday, August 2, 2012

Lego Birthday!

Owen wanted to have a Lego birthday party for his sixth birthday! I was excited to try and be creative to make his party fun for him and his friends! It turned out cute, and the kids had a blast!
Here are some of the things I did!
I made these gift bags filled with goodies for the kids. Inside, I had a lego guy, brick candies, bubbles and bubble gum!
I found the tags on Etsy!
I covered juice boxes to look like bricks!
I am most proud of the pinata! I found the perfect box, covered it with construction paper, streamers and cups to make it look like a lego brick. I made it the pull the string kind instead of hitting it, all the kids grabbed a string and pulled at the same time. It worked great!


Owen absolutely loved the lego table I made!! I bought a table at Ikea, bought city rode pieces at the lego store, and also used green bases for grass and the blue one is a "lake"! It turned out awesome!

We played "hot lego"!



Colored a picture!






Played lego bingo, and last had cake and ice cream!


Owen and his table!! He loves it!

No comments:

Post a Comment