Payton had the opportunity to tell the school what Character Counts means to her.
This is the email her teacher sent to me:
Hey There!
I just wanted to let you know that tomorrow during the morning assembly, the music teacher will be having all of second grade sing a song about character counts and I was asked to choose one student who I feel represents great character.
I chose Payton because she is ALWAYS on task. She participates and is just always showing great character. = ) They would like for her to say something at the assembly stating what she feels "character counts" means. So I wanted to give you a heads up so that:
1. You can maybe help her and prep her.
2. You can maybe come and stay to watch. = )
Thanks! = )
--
Hazel Medina
Hazel Medina
We are so proud of you, Payton!
No comments:
Post a Comment