Monday, August 26, 2013

Newsies! 7/7/13




Payton and I had to see a Broadway show in New York! She chose Newsies, which I was super excited to see since I loved the movie when I was a kid! One of my favorite things I did when I was in New York when I was a kid was see Footloose and then wait for the actors to come outside and get their autographs, so Payton and I had to do the same! After the show we went to the side exit, a ton of other people had the same idea, but these nice ladies over heard Payton say that she could see anything and they grabbed her and shoved her to the very front of the gate! She got to meet every single actor! And I had bought her a news bag that they all signed! It could not have been a more perfect day! They last picture is of Payton and Crutchie! 










No comments:

Post a Comment