Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Legoland

Legoland was not on our agenda this year, but after some begging and pleading, and the fact that our friends were going too... we decided to give in and take the kids to lego land. To be honest... it is not my favorite place, but we figured Gavin was at the right age and then maybe we won't have to go again! :) 
Gavin's favorite part be far we getting his driver's license! He could not believe that he got it! He said to me "Mom, I  cannot believe I got me first drivers license, but I am not driving home!" I think he was genuinely worried we were going to expect him to drive us home! 
On the way out we walked through the Aquarium. It was fun to be able to see on our way out. It was a great day!











































No comments:

Post a Comment