Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Kauai favorites!

We had an amazing trip... I wanted to list a few of our favorites!
Favorite snorkel spots:- Tunnels Beach
-Poipu Beach Park
Favorite Beach: Ke'e Beach, Tunnels Beach, and Secret Beach!
Favorite Food: Mermaids Cafe in Kapa'a, Tip Top Cafe
Some things that I loved: 
on the North Shore: I loved Hanalei, a fun town with a cool market and places to eat and shop.
We loved Poipu and Koloa on the south shore. The Koloa Fish market was amazing... especially their desserts!
On the west shore we stopped at Jo-Jo's Clubhouse for the best shaved ice on the island.. I think it really was! And here is where my favorite thing to eat on the island which is Aunty Lilikoi. They make anything with lilikoi, which is passion fruit and it is amazing!! We also loved the food at Ishihara market! 
We had a great time and would love to go back with our kids next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment